In promotion of TripFuel, a new Priceline company, American Express is offering a new Amex Offer! Valid through June 3, 2019, you can get a $50 statement credit for a $200 purchase through TripFuel.com/amexoffer. This offer can be done 3 times!
This offer is targeted, so make sure to log in and check your account to see if you’ve been targeted. Simply add the offer to your American Express card, make the purchase with said card and earn your statement credit. If you’re planning on traveling this spring or summer, check out this offer!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.25% APY as of 8/18/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Offers TripFuel Promotion
- Learn More
- Promotion: $50 Statement Credit with $200 Purchase
- Expiration: June 3, 2019
- Availability: Targeted Only (Up to 3x)
- Terms & Conditions: Must first add offer to card and then use same card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express cards are eligible. Offer valid only for hotel bookings through www.tripfuel.com/amexoffer. Excludes all other Booking Holdings Inc. brands, such as but not limited to booking.com, priceline.com and rocketmiles.com.
Get $50 Statement Credit with $200 Purchase
- Log into your American Express account
- Check if you’ve been targeted and add the offer to your card
- Head to TripFuel and book a stay of $200+
- Earn a $50 statement credit!
Planning a trip and going on vacation can get so expensive, so make sure to take advantage of your American Express offers! TripFuel, a new Priceline Company is currently offering an Amex Offer where you can get a $50 statement credit with a $200 purchase. Valid through June 3, 2019, check your Amex account to see if you’ve been targeted for the offer, add it to your card and make your purchase to earn your statement credit. Check out more ways to save money with bonus points and miles, here on HMB!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.