If you purchased a personal genome service a few years ago from 23andMe you may be eligible for a potential award from the 23andMe DNA Testing Kit Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that 23andMe promoted the personal genome service as an effective method of medical diagnosis without first getting medical device approval from the USDA. The personal genome service is allegedly misrepresented from the lack of approval from the USDA and FDA for it’s health reports. Currently 23andMe have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit, if you’re eligible, submit a claim form by December 6, 2017!
23andMe DNA Testing Kit CAL:
- 23andMe DNA Testing Kit Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/06/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, purchased a personal gnome service from 23andMe between Oct. 16, 2007 and Nov. 22, 2013 for their own personal use.
- Estimated Amount: $12.50 cash or $40 certificate
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Davis-Hudson and Diaz v. 23andMe Inc., Case No. 74-20-1400-0032, before the American Arbitration Association
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the 23andMe DNA Testing Kit Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by December 6, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Those who bought a personal genome service in order to provide health reports may be eligible for a potential award from the 23andMe DNA Testing Kit Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, 23andMe was warned by the FDA to stop publishing the health information component of its personal genome service. The service was also promoted as a effective method in medical diagnosis without first having medical device approval. With plaintiffs claiming allege that 23andMe unlawfully misrepresented their products and services, simply file a claim for a potential award by December 6, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
With the Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American Express, you'll get rewarded for business as usual. Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.24% - 26.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors at account opening.
Earn 2X Membership Rewards® points on everyday business purchases such as office supplies or client dinners. You'll earn 2X applies to the first $50,000 in purchases per year, 1 point per dollar thereafter. You’ve got the power to use your Card beyond its credit limit* with Expanded Buying Power.
More buying power allows for your business means more opportunities to earn points. That’s everyday business with the Blue Business Plus Card. *The amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express, and other factors.
There card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).