For a limited time, you can order a new 32″ Sharp LC-32LB480U 1080p LED HDTV for only $149.99 + FREE SHIPPING! Enjoy watching your favorite programs, Blu-ray movies and videos in stunning HD with this Sharp 32-inch television. The slim and compact design fits nicely into a bedroom or dorm room, and it displays in high resolution for clear, smooth images. Easily connect up to four external devices simultaneously to this Sharp 32-inch television for an enhanced entertainment experience. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
|HMB's Best Buy 3-layer Extra Savings Promise!|
32″ Sharp LED HDTV Specs:
- Resolution: 1920×1080
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Viewing Angles: 178° / 178°
- Two 5W DTS TruSurround Speakers
- 3x HDMI
- 1x Composite
- 1x USB
- 1x Digital Optical Audio
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new HDTV. Perhaps give the 32″ Sharp LC-32LB480U 1080p LED HDTV a shot! This product usually costs $199.99, but you can get it now for $149.99 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $50.00 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.