Ever since the EVO came out, Sprint is a total new company with the “freebies”. Currently, there are very little “freebies” you can get from “Retention” aka Account Services. As always, be courteous and stand your ground.
However, here’s the complete list of Current Sprint Retention available discounts as of June 23rd 2010:
There is no one way to get these offers. It’s simply talking to the right Retention CSR (aka Account Services).
If you rather not talk to Retention, try emailing them or Echat by logging into your account. Simply tell them “My friends have this “offer…..” , I was wondering if I could get the same for being a loyal Sprint customer.” You do it enough time, you will eventually find a Sprint CSR to give it to you if it’s available.
Dial *2, then 5, then 6 to get to Retention
Direct phone numbers for Account Services:
Sprint Executive Services
Cash Credit Bonus
$70 credit per line – always good for renewing your line, and it doesn’t effect the $150 upgrade no matter what CSR might tell you.
$50 one time courtesy credit – good for getting an additional line or whatever issues you might have with Sprint.
You might be able to get $50 credit by using the SAVE50 code by emailing them later because of new line of activation.
$10-24, $20/24 – it might be possible to still get this offer for $20 per month for 24 months if you can talk to the Manager. Only the manager from Account Services can get this to you.
$25 Goodwill Credit for Activation of a New Line – You need to talk on the phone with the CSR from the activation department
$36 activation fee waived – Call Account Services after you see this on your first bill for new activation. Tell them you see it online for free activation, but now it’s showing on your bill and you want to take it off.
30 Minutes per line for regular or family plan
450 bonus minutes with EveryThing DATA Plan – SOC Code AS450BNUS
Free Nights and Weekends 6PM
$7.50 for Unlimited texts
Free Sprint Business DATA Pack – SOC Code PDSETV100
Tell them you have no usable service at home and there is no signal. You were interested in the airave but the cost too much. You have a “friend” having the same issue and was offered the airave free. Can I get it too?
$100 Rebate Bonus – Try to get your phone from Best Buy or Direct Sprint Seller from your company. Usually, there is no mail in rebate and you pay it straight up unlike from sprint.com website. However, just send in your rebate anyway to stack on top of it since it won’t cost anything. So far, it has work for me every time. You can google sprint rebate form to get the latest form.
Line 6 to 10 on a Family Plan
You could also add a 6th line to your family plan even though the limit is 5 line per family plan if you talk to the right CSR. Best chance is if you have a separate line and they are afraid of losing you, hence they will add on to your family plan to make it a 6th line.
Call them and tell them your company you work for to get % off your bill. Company such as Citi and Chase get 27% discount off their monthly bill. You could also check it here https://www.evpdiscount.com/
Extreme cheap/free phone deals and upgrades: Complete list to see if you qualify
10-15% Stackable Discount: https://www.cusaver.com/
Sprint SERP Plan
If you are new to Sprint, and looking to add a single or family plan. Check out
Russ.S.McGuire@Sprint.com / 383
*Using the above site, the SERP plan is 25% lower than the normal sprint website plan. However, it’s almost impossible to stack corporate discount on top of the SERP plan.
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.