If you plan on going on a trip this upcoming fall, check out this opportunity from Virgin America for 20% off of flights between 8/22/2012 and 11/14/2012. Hurry and take advantage of this great offer from Virgin America because it expires on 8/15/2012! All you need to do to qualify is head to the promotional offer page and sign up with some of your personal information. After that, you will receive a code in your email address for 20% off of a Virgin America flight.
*Baller’s HINT*– Use the PenFed Travel Rewards Card($250 Bonus) to get 5% cash back on Airfare to save you even more money!
Promotional Offer Details:
- This offer ends at 11:59pm CDT on August 15, 2012.
- This offer is valid only for nonstop or connecting travel; offer is not valid for any multi-city itineraries.
- One time use promo code is valid for non-refundable Main Cabin tickets only.
- Travel must occur between August 22, 2012 and November 14, 2012.
- Blackout dates are August 31, 2012 and September 3, 2012
Again, Virgin America is offering a promotional code for 20% off of flights between 8/22/2012 and 11/14/2012. This limited time offer will end on 8/15/2012, so hurry and and take advantage of it while it lasts! Just fill out the form on the promotional site to receive your code through email, then use that code when you purchase tickets for a flight between 8/22/2012 and 11/14/2012. Sign up and purchase your ticket today to start saving!
Continue finding great deals to help you save money online!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Card Members get 15% off when using miles to book Award Travel on Delta flights through delta.com and the Fly Delta app. Discount not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.