If you or a loved one have bought Adore Organic Cosmetics between September 29, 2012 to April 13, 2018, you may be eligible for potential benefits from the Adore Organic Cosmetics Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Adore Organic Cosmetics falsely claimed to have plant stem formula in their products. Instead of having the higher quality anti-aging formula, they had a lower quality product called, PhyToCellTec, which is used in lower quality products and has never been scientifically proven to have anti-aging effects. The defendants deny any allegations, but have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you are eligible, file a claim form by August 21, 2018 for your potential reward
Adore Organic Cosmetics Class Action Lawsuit:
- Adore Organic Cosmetics Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: August 21, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: To qualify, you must have purchased one or more of the following Adore Organic Innovations Products with plant stem cells (the “Class Products”) between September 29, 2012 and April 13, 2018, for personal or household use and not for resale as indicated on the claim form.
- Estimated Amount: $25 to $200
- Proof of Purchase: None required. However, Class Members who do not provide proof of purchase can file a claim to receive a $50 electronic gift card while Class Members who do submit proof of purchase may claim $25 in cash or a gift card valued at up to $200.
- Case Name & Number: Lisa Mollicone and Millie Land v. Universal Handicraft Inc. d/b/a “Deep Sea Cosmetics” d/b/a “Adore Organic Innovations,” et al., Case No. 17-21468-CIV-RNS, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Adore Organic Cosmetics Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by August 21, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you or someone that you know have bought any of these products between September 29, 2012 to April 13, 2018, then you are eligible for potential benefits from the Adore Organic Cosmetics Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Adore Organic Cosmetics falsely claimed to have an ingredient in their product that was scientifically proven to have anti-aging effects. So if you are eligible, file a claim by August 21, 2018 to receive your potential compensation! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!