If you recently purchased tech support products and services from Advanced Tech Support you may be eligible for a potential award from the Advanced Tech Support FTC Enforcement Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Advanced Tech Support Allegedly ran a telemarketing scheme that pressured people into buying their products and/or services that they did not really need. The scheme involved convincing people that their computer systems were infected with viruses and malware. The defendants have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by October 27, 2017!
Advanced Tech Support FTC CAL:
- Advanced Tech Support FTC Enforcement Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/27/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, between April 2012 and November 2014, bought tech support products and services from Advanced Tech Support, also known as Inbound Call Experts.
- Estimated Amount: To be Decided
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Federal Trade Commission, et al. v. Inbound Call Experts LLC, et al., Case No. 9:14-cv-81395, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Advanced Tech Support FTC Enforcement Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by October 27, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Customers who bought tech support products and services from Advanced Tech Support may be eligible for a potential award from the Advanced Tech Support FTC Enforcement Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, individuals were pressured by a virus and/or malware scare convincing them that their computer was infected by Advanced Tech Support, also known as Inbound Call Experts LLC. This tactic allowed Advanced Tech Support the opportunity to entice and sell their products and services to unsuspecting people even though their computer systems do not really need them. If you bought the products and/or services from Advanced Tech Support simply file a claim for a potential award by October 27, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 16.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).