Amazon is offering a $5 off $25 purchase credit for connecting your Facebook account and share about it. You can share it and delete the link if you wish. In order to get the $5 off, you must pend $25 or more in one transaction on physical products sold by Amazon.com(not good for gift card purchases or digital downloads). The offer is good until Sunday 11/9/12. Be sure to request your credit now as quantities are limited!
How to take advantage of this offer:
- Click and Share the promo via Facebook.
- Shop for items with “Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.”
- Add over $25 of eligible items to your cart and proceed to Checkout.
- On the “Review Your Order” page you will see the $5 savings applied.
Fine Print: Expires 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, December 9, 2012. This promotion excludes Kindle devices, digital downloads and gift card purchases.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.99% to 29.99% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).