Check out the latest Amazon Wedding Registry coupons, promo codes, and promotions here.
Wedding season is coming up, and Amazon wants to help newly weds save extra money after their beautiful wedding. Check it out as soon as you can because the deals may expire soon.
Furthermore, to maximize your savings, be sure to use a rewards credit card and/or pair it with a cashback portal so you can earn points/cash back on your purchases!
Editor’s Note: If you’re not a current member of Amazon Prime, you can sign up today for a FREE 30-day trial and redeem this offer today! Being an Amazon Prime Member comes with many benefits. You have access to FREE 2-day shipping, instant access to video streaming, unlimited music streaming to over a million songs, exclusive deals, and much more! Sign up today!
Current Amazon Wedding Registry Promotions
Up to 20% Discount for Prime Members (10% Discount for Non-Prime Members)
For those who are about to get married, take advantage of this offer that gets you up to 20% discount for prime members! This is a great deal because you’re able to save money towards a wedding gift. If you are non-prime members, you could still get a 10% discount.
- Offer expiration: Limited time only
- What you’ll get: Up to 20% Discount for Prime Members (10% Discount for Non-Prime Members)
- Who is eligible: Amazon Wedding Registry
- Where it’s available: Amazon
- Terms: For qualifying Amazon Wedding registrants, offer will be sent by email (or other means) after your event (wedding) date using contact information associated with your Amazon.com account. Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 90 days after your event date. Offer only applies to Amazon Wedding Registries created on or after 1/1/2014. The maximum benefit non-Prime members with an Amazon Wedding Registry of $500 or more may receive is $100 USD. The maximum benefit Prime members with an Amazon Wedding Registry of $500 or more may receive is $300 USD.
(Click the link above to learn more about promotion)
Make sure that whoever is getting married sets up the registry and has someone else purchase one or more of the items on the registry in order to activate it.
Be sure to take advantage of these deals after the wedding event! If you want to check out other ways you can save money, see our full list of articles to save money!