Residents of Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, or Pennsylvania can sign up with Energy Plus to earn up to 10,000 bonus American Airlines AAdvantage miles. As long as you maintain your Energy Plus for at least two months, you can earn 10,000 AAdvantage miles that will post in your account 8 – 12 weeks after service starts. Plus, AAdvantage members will earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on the Energy Plus portion of their monthly bill.
Energy Plus/AAdvantage Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Maximum Bonus: 10,000 Miles
- Account Type Needed: AAdvantage Account
- Availability: IL, MD, MA, NJ, NY, OH, and PA
- Expiration Date: None
- Miles/Points Worth: We estimated United Miles to be worth 1.77 cents per mile, so 10,000 AAdvantage miles is worth a little under $177.
- Additional Requirements: Must remain an Energy Plus customer for at least 2 months.
- Miles Expiration: Miles expire after 18 months of inactivity.
If you live in a state that offers Energy Plus, consider signing up with your American Airlines AAdvantage account to earn up to 10,000 bonus miles. As long as you maintain your Energy Plus account for at least two months, you can earn this huge bonus! If you do qualify, you must allow 8 to 10 weeks for the bonus miles to post to your account. This is a great way to earn significant bonus miles and keep your account active. See our full list of Bonus miles and points promotions today!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.