Fast Reminder: Registration is now live on Shopsmall.com. Since the number of registrations is limited, you may want to register ASAP to guarantee your spot and then make your purchases on Saturday, Nov 29, 2014 to get your $30 statement credit.
Amex $30 Statement Credit Small Business Saturday 2014
For American Express cardholders, you can now get a total of $30 per card for American Express Small Business Saturday on November 29, 2014. You can get 3 separate $10 statement credits per card for a total of $30 cash bonus. Registration will start on November 16, 2014 in order to participate in the 2014 Amex Small Business Saturday. You’ll need to make 3 separate purchases for a $10 statement credit per purchase for the full $30 statement credit. All American Express cards including Bluebird and Serve cards are eligible for the promotion(not corporate cards and prepaid card products).
Registration may be performed via any of the following ways(terms):
- By completing the registration form accessible via ShopSmall.com.
- By logging in to your account at americanexpress.com and clicking on the ‘Amex Offers’ tab or ‘Small Business Saturday’ offer tile in ‘Amex Offers & Benefits’.
- By logging into the American Express App and visiting the ‘Offers For You’ tab in the ‘Membership’ section.
- By adding the offer directly to your connected Card via amex.co/facebook.
- By tweeting #AmexShopSmall to add the offer directly to your connected Card.
Remember, you can register multiple American Express cards and earn $30 statement credit for each Amex card. The statement credits will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after November 29, 2014. Enroll your American Express card today and earn $30 each Amex card for Small Business Saturday on November 29, 2014. See our full list of Amex credit cards for all bonuses.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% to 29.49%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)