American Express and Olive Garden are teaming up to have a promotion where you can receive a $10 Statement Credit by spending $50 at an Olive Garden Italian Restaurant and having your American Express Card sync with your twitter before the deadline of September 30th, 2016. To qualify for this promotion, sync your card with your twitter account, and tweet the hashtag #AMEXOliveGarden, then you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $50 or more online by September 30th, 2016 to receive $10 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.25% APY as of 8/18/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Olive Garden AMEX $10 Credit Information:
- Sync Now
- Promotion: $10 Statement credit
- Expiration: 9/30/2016
- Requirements: You must spend $50+ At Olive Garden When you Sync your twitter.
- Terms and Condition: Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your connected Card to make a single purchase of $50 or mor in restaurant at Olive Garden by 9/30/16. Tweet using #AmexOliveGarden to add this offer to your connected American Express® Card. If you do not receive a response message about this offer from @AmexOffers, please Contact Us or direct message us at @AskAmex.
How to Earn Olive Garden $10 Statement Credit:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AMEXOliveGarden to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase of $50 or more at Olive Garden. This excludes physical gift cards purchased online.
- Credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
Olive Garden and American Express are giving you the chance to earn a $10 statement credit for a limited time. All you have to do is spend $50 or more at an Olive Garden Restaurant when you sync your twitter with your Amex card. This is a great way to save for those of you who like eating at Olive Garden. Sign up now before it’s too late! For more ways to Save Money, check out our master list!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).