Valid in-store and online, American Express is offering Virgin America, get $50 when you spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more transactions by March 15, 2016. Maxmize this deal by combining with any Virgin America promo code that might appear over the next 6 weeks. This is a one time statement credit that will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 3/15/2016. Be sure you make your purchase directly via VirginAmerica.com by the expiration date to get the $50 bonus as you may travel anytime thereafter. More the reason why you should keep all the American Express credit cards with no annual fee such as the Amex SimplyCash, Blue Cash Everyday, and Amex Everyday.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.30% APY as of 9/27/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Offers Virgin America $50 Credit:
- Sign Up Now
- Availability: You must first enroll an eligible American Express Card in your account at Amex Offers.
- Expiration: You must complete your purchases by 3/16/2016.
- Promotion: Get a $50 statement credit when you spend a total of $250+ transaction with your enrolled Amex Card.
- Terms: Valid online. You must book your flight directly with Virgin America to trigger the statement credit. Third party bookings via expedia.com, orbitz.com, etc. will not qualify. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Only US-issued American Express Cards are eligible for this offer. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 3/16/2016.
Get Virgin America $50 Statement Credit:
- Log into your Amex Account and add the promotional offer. If you have multiple accounts I’d recommend adding separately in order to claim it on each account.
- Using your enrolled American Express card, make a minimum purchase of $250 during the promotional period.
- Maximize: Make sure to save the offer to each of your cards individually in different browsers and pay with the Amex enrolled cards to get 20% off your purchase. Add only $250 worth of air fare in each order to get 205 on each order you place. Be sure to use a different enrolled card to pay as it’s a one time credit per card.
Take advantage of this Amex Offers Virgin America $50 Statement Credit and get 20% off your order today. Now is the time to book your flights if you have travel plans in the near future to save money. Don’t forget to join Elevate to earn points with Virgin good for use on future flights. This promotion can be combined with promo codes at Virgin America.com To maximize your savings remember to separate your orders into $250 purchases and use an enrolled card to pay for each separately to get $50 credit on each order. See our full list of American Express Twitter Sync Promotions!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.