Amex Shop Small in November, formally Small Business Saturday is offering a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled American Express Card to make a single purchase of $10 or more in-store at a qualifying small businesses, valid November 28, 2015. You can find a store via Shop Small Map to see which local retailers qualify for this promotion. The most common offer is $10 when you make a single purchase but others have reported also getting $20 off $100 on Business cards so YMMV. Check your accounts to see which offers you have.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.25% APY as of 8/18/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Shop Small in November $10 Statement Credit:
- Sign Up Now
- Offer: Make a $10 purchase or more at your local participating Shop Small Merchant, get $10 Statement Credit. Offers may slightly vary so check your account offers, YMMV!
- Expiration: 11/28/2015
- Terms: Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $10 or more in-store at a qualifying small business on the Shop Small Map by 11/28/2015. Enrollment is limited. Valid in-store only. Valid at any qualifying small business location that appears on the Shop Small® Map, available at shopsmallnow.americanexpress.com. Offer is non-transferable. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels. Purchases at gas or service stations do not qualify for the statement credit.
Enroll in Amex Shop Small in November:
- Login to your AMEX account.
- Click on any of your cards to go the activity page. Click on “AMEX Offers For You,” and save the offer to your account.
- If you don’t see the offer
- then you can try generating $20 off $100 for Business Card holders, and log in.
- or try generating $10 off $10 for Personal Card holders, then log in.
- Buy: Using your enrolled card, simply make a single purchase of $10 or more in-store at a qualifying small business on the Shop Small Map to get your $10 Statement Credit.
How To Get The Same Multiple Offer:
Those with multiple Amex cards with the same offer, DO NOT rush to save the offer to your account. Because once you save the offer to one card, the same offer will disappear from your other cards.
- Open up the Offers page for each card in a separate tab in the same browser.
- Then go between the tabs to save the offer to each of your targeted cards.
I recommend people to register your secondary cards with its own AMEX login for each Amex card. Why? Secondary cards registered on their own account will have different offers than the primary card.
Take advantage of this deal and shop at a local eligible business as you get a $10 statement credit all while contributing to you local community. Who knows, you may discover a new favorite restaurant, brewery, coffee house or a unique clothing boutique right in your “back yard”. The Amex Offers $10 Statement Credit for $10 Shop Small in November is a limited time promotion, this deal ends 11/28/2015. See more ways to Save Money!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).