Here’s a great deal for anyone who has an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account. Everybody needs groceries, so why not use your AmEx to get a $10 Statement Credit after spending $50 at Boxed.com? In case you were wondering, Boxed.com is a website that allows you to ship and shop for all of your groceries at once. The site also boasts about “big sizes and tiny prices on everyday essentials and hard-to-find favorites.” My favorite feature is the fact that there’s no membership fees. To get started on this offer, all you need to do is sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexBoxed. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $50 or more at Boxed.com by 9/15/2015 to receive $10 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.30% APY as of 9/27/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Boxed.com Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $10 when you spend $50 at Boxed.com
- Expiration Date: 9/15/2015
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, then tweet #AmexBoxed to add the offer, and finally purchase items worth $50 or more from Boxed.com.
- Terms: Valid online only. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not provided until after 9/15/2015, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
How To Earn $10 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexBoxed to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
You can waste hours at the grocery store or you can spend minutes at Boxed.com and have the groceries come to you. I know which option I’m picking. If you have an American Express card, you should sync it to your Twitter account before the deal expires to get this $10 Amex statement credit after spending $50! See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.