Android users nationwide can receive a $10 Uber credit when the sign up with Android Pay. Get $10 off your next Uber ride when paying with Android Pay in the Uber app using the code “ANDROIDPAY” before May 30th, 2016. For those without an Uber account, simply sign up through our Uber Referral Link to get $20 credit off your first ride. Valid on your trip via UberBLACK, UberX, UberSELECT, or UberPOOL options using Uber App and Android Pay as your payment method. However, Some apple users are able to enter the code and receive the $10 free ride without signing up for Android pay, You may try if you like, but we do not guarantee your success. (YMMV) If this works for you, please feel free to share with us so we can confirm the rumors.
Uber Android Pay Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Maximum Bonus: $10 Uber Credit
- Account Type Needed: Android
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 5/30/2016
- Terms: Supplies limited. Offer good for up to $10.00 off a trip requested via UberBLACK, UberX, UberSELECT, or UberPOOL options using Uber App and Android Pay. Only one offer per Uber account. Offer expires May 30, 2016, or earlier at Uber’s sole discretion. No cash value.
How To Earn Android Pay $10 Uber Credit:
- Sign up for an Uber account through our referral link to get a $20 discount off your first ride.
- Within Uber app account, sign up for Android Pay using promo code “ANDROIDPAY” by May 30, 2016.
- You’ll earn an additional $10 discount on your next Uber ride.
If you are a Android customer, you should consider using Android Pay to pay for your rides, and receive a discounted rate of $10, as long as you apply before the deadline of 5/30/2016. Anyone with a Android Pay can apply weather they are a new or returning customer. This is a great way to earn significant bonus! See our full list of different ways to save money today!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 75,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.