For individuals who, between Sept. 27, 2015 and Aug. 10, 2018, were the subject of a consumer report prepared by AppFolio that contained public record information, then you may be eligible for a potential award of an equal share of 4.5 million from the AppFolio Consumer Report class action settlement. So if you’re eligible, then file a claim before May 10, 2019.
According to the lawsuit, it claims that the rental property company violates federal law by not clearly identifying the source of the information it provides on consumers’ credit reports. If you are eligible for this lawsuit, make sure you fill out the claim form by May 10, 2019!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
AppFolio Consumer Report Action Lawsuit
- AppFolio Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: May 10, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who were the subject of a consumer report prepared by AppFolio that contained public record information
- Estimated Amount: Equal share of the $4.5 million settlement fund after administrative and legal expenses are paid
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Leo v. AppFolio Inc., Case No. 3:17-cv-05771-RJB, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
How to File a Claim
- Head on over to the AppFolio Claim Form
- Read over the claim form
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 10, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you were the subject of a consumer report prepared by AppFolio that contained public record information, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the AppFolio Consumer Report class action settlement. You could benefit from this class action settlement and are potentially eligible for a reward of a an equal share of 4.5 million. So if you’re eligible, then file a claim before May 10, 2019. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|