For individuals who, between Sept. 27, 2015 and Aug. 10, 2018, were the subject of a consumer report prepared by AppFolio that contained public record information, then you may be eligible for a potential award of an equal share of 4.5 million from the AppFolio Consumer Report class action settlement. So if you’re eligible, then file a claim before May 10, 2019.
According to the lawsuit, it claims that the rental property company violates federal law by not clearly identifying the source of the information it provides on consumers’ credit reports. If you are eligible for this lawsuit, make sure you fill out the claim form by May 10, 2019!
The United Club Infinite Card offers 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Infinite Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
AppFolio Consumer Report Action Lawsuit
- AppFolio Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: May 10, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who were the subject of a consumer report prepared by AppFolio that contained public record information
- Estimated Amount: Equal share of the $4.5 million settlement fund after administrative and legal expenses are paid
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Leo v. AppFolio Inc., Case No. 3:17-cv-05771-RJB, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
How to File a Claim
- Head on over to the AppFolio Claim Form
- Read over the claim form
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 10, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you were the subject of a consumer report prepared by AppFolio that contained public record information, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the AppFolio Consumer Report class action settlement. You could benefit from this class action settlement and are potentially eligible for a reward of a an equal share of 4.5 million. So if you’re eligible, then file a claim before May 10, 2019. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through July 5, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking® account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking® account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking® Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review