For a limited time, you can order a new Apple Watch Series 2 42mm for only $329.00 + FREE SHIPPING! Apple Watch Series 2 is a superior sports watch that measures your workouts with detailed customizable metrics. An advanced activity tracker that shows you how often you move, exercise, and stand, and lets you share your progress. A powerful health tool that helps you be more conscious of your overall well-being, starting with your heart rate. And an all-day assistant that provides instant access to the people, apps, and information you care about most. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
Apple Watch Series 2 42mm Includes:
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- Space Gray Aluminum Case
- Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new watch. Perhaps give the Apple Watch Series 2 42mm a shot! This product usually costs $399.00, but you can get it now for $329.00 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $70.00 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.