Did you buy any Arm & Hammer Essentials deodorants with the words “Natural Deodorant” or “Natural Protection” ? If so, then you may be entitled to up to $20 with no proof of purchase required by September 2, 2015. The class action lawsuit alleges the false advertising and marketing of Arm & Hammer Essentials deodorant with a label containing the terms “Natural Deodorant” and “Natural Protection.” You can receive a $4 cash refund for each unit purchased with a maximum of 5 units without receipts. You must provide the receipts for anything over 5 units to claim more money.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Arm & Hammer $20 Class Action Lawsuit Settlement:
- Arm & Hammer Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 9/2/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers who purchased Arm & Hammer Essentials deodorant with a label containing the terms “Natural Deodorant” and “Natural Protection” in the United States.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $20 without receipts(5 units maximum). Claim more than 5 units must provide receipts.
- Proof of Purchase: None required. However, maximum five units of the deodorant purchased without receipts. You must also attest under the penalty of perjury that all of the information you provided is true and correct.
- Case Name & Number: Trewin v. Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Case No 3:12-cv-01475
Church & Dwight Co. Inc. denies all wrongdoing but agreed to settle the class action lawsuit to avoid the risk and expense of ongoing litigation. They have already changed the labeling and advertising of the product due to the Arm & Hammer deodorant lawsuit. See our full list of Class Action Lawsuits Settlement!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.