For residents of Georgia, Associated Credit Union is offering Home Depot employees a opportunity to earn $200 Bonus when you create a new checking account by June 30, 2016. To earn the $200 bonus, simply apply online with the promo code “Home Depot” or at your local branch and open up a “Associate Checking” account with a minimum deposit of $25. Once your account is open, you’ll have 3 months to establish a $1000 direct deposit, then you’ll receive a $200 deposit into your checking account. Benefits you’ll receive is a free debit card, free ATM withdraws, and the ability to check your account via smart phone/online.
Eligibility: You must be a Home Depot Employee.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Associated Credit Union $100 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Associated Credit Union Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Associated Checking
- Availability: GA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 6/30/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: $25.
- Credit Card Funding: No.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, a minimum of $1000.
- Monthly Fee: $4.95.
- Additional Requirements: Must be a Home Depot employee.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
Earn Associated Credit Union Bonus:
- Head towards your local Associated Credit Union branch your Home Depot.
- Bring a copy of your Home Depot pay stub, direct deposit your Home Depot paycheck into an ACU checking account, or supply a copy of your Home Depot badge with expiration date.
- Sign up for a Associated Checking with a minimum of $25 before June 30, 2016.
- Establish direct deposit of at least $1000 within the next $90.
- Once you complete all the requirements, you’ll receive a deposit of $200 within the next 120 days.
How to avoid monthly Fees:
Associated Credit Union: Monthly fees cannot be avoided.
For Home Depot employees in the state of Georgia, Associated Credit Union is giving you the opportunity to earn a $200 bonus. To receive this bonus, make sure you bring a copy of your Home Depot pay stub to your local America Credit Union and open a new Associate Checking account before the deadline of June 30th, 2016. Then establish a direct deposit of the amount of $1000 within the next 90 days. Once you completed all the requirements, you’ll receive a deposit of $200 within the next 120 days. Want more? Find more bank bonuses from our complete list!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.