Those of you that live near a Bank of the Ozarks branch can sign up for a new Pathway Checking account and receive a $50 Checking Bonus. To get started, you just need to open this specific account, which has a $50 minimum opening deposit. Once you have an account, keep it open and in good standing for one year. When you meet these requirements, Bank of the Ozarks will deposit $50 into a savings account within 30 days of the checking account’s one-year anniversary. Your Pathway Checking account will also turn into a Free Checking account after the year has passed. This is a great feature because the Pathway Checking account has a $10 monthly fee whereas Free Checking doesn’t.
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: Bank of the Ozarks has hundreds of locations throughout the Southeastern states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Bank of the Ozarks $50 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Bank of the Ozarks Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Pathway Checking
- Availability: AL, AR, FL, GA, NC, SC, TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $50 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $10
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: You must keep your account open and in good standing for one year if you want to receive the bonus.
Earn Bank of the Ozarks Bonus:
- Open a new Pathway Checking account from Bank of the Ozarks with a minimum opening deposit of $50.
- Keep the account open and in good standing for at least one year.
- You will receive a $50 deposit into your Bank of the Ozarks savings account.
- Your Pathway Checking account will turn into a Free Checking account.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Pathway Checking: Cannot avoid $10 monthly fee.
If you sign up for the Pathway Checking Account from Bank of the Ozarks, you will have the chance to earn a $50 Checking Bonus. All you need to do for this offer is sign up for the account and keep it open and in good standing for one year! It’s that easy! To read the breakdown of the bonus, check out the information above. Those of you who have banked with Bank of the Ozarks before, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 60,000 bonus points plus a 30% off promo code after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.