Available nationwide, the Community Bank of Raymore, located in Missouri, is now offering a 2.01% APY on their reward checking account! Simply meet the monthly qualifications and start earning a higher return on your money! This yield makes the bank one of the most appealing when it comes to rewards accounts. This APY allows you to earn more for your money, and it will even help you earn more than you would earn with a traditional savings account!
- Minimum initial deposit to open an account is $100
- Make at least 10 debit card purchases and have them clear your statement
- Make at least one automatic payment or direct deposit and have it clear your statement
- ATM withdrawals do not count as qualifying transactions
There are also several benefits you’ll receive from opening a new rewards checking account with this bank. There are no monthly service charges, and you will receive a free Visa check card and free online banking and bill pay. Along with these things, you’ll also be reimbursed for ATM fees that you incur from other banks as long as you continue to meet the monthly qualifications. Remember, you’ll only earn the 2.01% APY on balances between $0.01 and $24,999
Don’t let any more time slip by without taking advantage of this opportunity! This is one of the highest yields you’ll find at any bank across the country. Open your rewards checking account and start earning a higher return today!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.