All residents who have ever purchased coconut oil products from BetterBody from Jan. 1, 2013 to Nov. 18, 2016 may be eligible for a full refund of their purchase or $40 if you cannot provide proof of purchase. BetterBody has agreed to a settlement regarding its coconut oil products being falsely advertised as healthy when in reality they were not. BetterBody has denied any wrongdoing but agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 1/20/17 to receive your potential award!
BetterBody Coconut Oil Class Action Lawsuit:
- BetterBody Coconut Oil Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/20/17
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you purchased a coconut oil product from BetterBody anytime from Jan. 1, 2013 to Nov. 18, 2016
- Estimated Amount: Full refund of your purchase or $40 if you don’t provide proof
- Proof of Purchase:Yes
- Case Name & Number: Christine Cumming v. BetterBody Food & Nutrition LLC, Case No. 37-2016-00019510-CU-BT-CTL, in the San Diego Superior Court
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the BetterBody Coconut Oil Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 1/20/2017 receive your potential award!
If you ever purchased products from BetterBody Coconut Oil from Jan. 1, 2013 to Nov. 18, 2016, you may be eligible for a full refund of your purchase or $40 if you cannot provide proof of purchase. BetterBody has settled a lawsuit with plaintiffs who claimed that BetterBody sold products that were falsely advertised as healthy. BetterBody has denied responsibility and any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 1/20/2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 20.49% - 29.24%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.