To help you save on your school lunches, Crush Rewards is offering a $5 Walmart eGift Card when you purchase $10+ worth of Crush and other participating brands at Walmart by September 16, 2018. Take advantage of this promotion to save on your groceries! Simply make your purchase, then upload a photo of your receipt on the promotion page to receive your gift card. Please note that there is a limit of 5 rewards per email. Don’t miss out on this offer!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Walmart Beverage Coupon Offer:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $5 Walmart Gift Card for $10 purchase of Crush and participating brands at Walmart
- Expiration: Make purchase by September 16, 2018
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms & Conditions: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia and United States Territories who are 13 years of age or older (if under 18, parental permission required). Offer is available until 9/24/18 or while supplies last – whichever occurs first. Limit five (5) rewards per email address and per household for the entire Offer Period. Each receipt can only qualify for one (1) reward, and can only be submitted once. Consumers receive a Code and promotion website link via the email address provided when uploading their receipt to complete the reward claim process. Offer valid in U.S. only. By submitting your receipt, you agree to receive up to two (2) messages regarding the promotion.
Get $5 Walmart Gift Card:
- Head to your local Walmart and purchase $10 in Crush and/or participating brands
- Go onto the Crush Reward Walmart Promotion Page
- Submit your receipt
- Receive your $5 eGift Card once its been verified
- Earn a $5 Walmart eGift Card!
If you’re interested in earning gift cards for purchases you were already on planning on making for your weekly grocery run, check out this Crush Reward Walmart Promotion! You’ll earn a $5 Walmart eGift Card when you purchase $10 in Crush and participating brands at Walmart. This promotion is valid for purchases up to September 16, 2018, simply submit your receipt to receive your gift card. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)