It’s time for you to get a quality pair of headphones. With so many choices on the market, MassGenie has decided to make your search a little easier. Right now, they are offering the Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II Wireless Headphones for only $264.99 + Free Shipping!
These headphones provide crisp clear audio quality all while coming in at an affordable price. They will make a great present or personal gift to yourself. If you’ve been struggling to find quality gifts at a reasonable price, then this offer should stand out to you. Great deals like this don’t last for long, so make sure you
Bose QuietComfort Headphones Features
- These headphones are the product of more than 40 years of noise cancelling obsession. So how did Bose make its best even better? Now, you can adjust the level of noise cancellation on the QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II. Block out the world around you. Or let in some of your surroundings. You decide.
- QuietComfort wireless headphones II are engineered with world-class noise cancellation. And now they’re even better. With the Google Assistant built-in, you can play music, receive texts, and get answers without glancing at your phone.
- QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II have the Google Assistant built right in. That means you can play music, receive texts, manage your daily tasks, and get answers—all with your voice. Just press and hold the Action button, and start a conversation with your Assistant. And the QC35 II headphones still feature our world-class noise cancelling technology that blocks noise and lets you lose yourself in your music.
- Built-in apps are an essential part of your iPhone experience and are efficiently designed to use less than 150MB of storage.
- You know the feeling. The kind you get when the rest of the world melts away and you’re transported to a place where it’s just you and your music. With our Acoustic Noise Cancelling technology, you feel it at the flip of a switch. It continuously measures, compares and reacts to outside noise, then cancels it with the opposite signal. But we didn’t stop there.
|Sallie Mae 14-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.75%||Review|
|Sallie Mae 10-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.70%||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate||$1||4.45%||Review|
|Ponce Bank 4-Month No Penalty CD||$1||4.41%||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||$1,000||4.15%||Review|
|Ally Bank No Penalty CD||None||4.75%||Review|
|America First Credit Union Flexible Certificate Account||$500||4.35%||Review|
|Citi No Penalty CD||$500||4.05%||Review|
|USALLIANCE Financial No Penalty CD||$500||4.00%||Review|
|Synchrony Bank No Penalty CD||None||3.90%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD||$500||3.85%||Review|
|Old Missouri Bank No Penalty CD||$1000||3.53%||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs No Penalty CD (For AARP Members)||$500||3.85%||Review|
|Chartway Federal Credit Union Share Certificate with No Penalty||$500||3.50%||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union Smart Move CD||$2,500||3.40%||Review|
|My eBanc Flex Time Deposit CD||$10,000||Up to 3.30%||Review|
|Colorado Federal Savings Bank No Penalty CD||$5,000||3.10%||Review|
Headphones can often be super pricey, especially the high quality ones. Deals like this don’t always pop up, so pay attention! Right now, MassGenie is offering you the Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II Wireless Headphones for only $264.99 + Free Shipping! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.