The settlement will benefit individuals and entities who were paid by Tyson or Perdue to provide broiler grow-out services between Jan. 27, 2013, and Dec. 31, 2019. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Broiler Chicken Growers Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, this allegedly violated federal antitrust laws and caused broiler chicken growers to be paid less for their services than they would have been in a fair market. So if you are eligible, file a claim by April 10, 2022 to receive your potential award!
Broiler Chicken Growers Antitrust CAL
- Claim Form Deadline: April 10, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals and entities who were paid by Tyson or Perdue to provide broiler grow-out services between Jan. 27, 2013, and Dec. 31, 2019. Broiler grow-out services include raising chickens until they reach slaughtering age under contracts with chicken suppliers.
- Estimated Amount: TBD
- Proof of Purchase: Additional information may be requested, in order for the Settlement Administrator to process a claim.
- Case Name & Number: In re Broiler Chicken Grower Antitrust Litigation No. II, Case No. 6:20-md-02977-RJS-CMR, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Broiler Chicken Growers Antitrust Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by April 10, 2022!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.