American Express and Caesars Entertainment are teaming up to bring you $40 statement credit on a $200 purchase. To qualify for this promotion, sync your card with your twitter account, and tweet the hashtag #AmexCaesars, then you should receive a message from @amexoffers informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $200 or more online by December 31, 2017 to receive $40 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.25% APY as of 8/18/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Caesars Entertainment Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Promotion: $40 statement credit when you spend $200 at a participating location
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, then tweet #AmexCaesars to add the offer, and finally make a $200 purchase
- Terms: Offer valid only at Caesars Palace, NOBU Hotel at Caesars Palace, Caesars Suites, Bally’s Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort, and Rio All-Suite Las Vegas. Reservations must be made directly through Caesars Entertainment (or properties listed above) by phone, at caesars.com or individual property websites, or via the mobile app. Offer only valid in the US. Excludes all Caesars Entertainment hotels outside of Las Vegas. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels.
Earn $40 Statement Credit Promo:
- Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card with your twitter account
- You must tweet #AmexCaesars to add the offer to your synced card
- You must receive a message from @AmexOffers stating that the offer has been added to your card
- you must use your connected Card to spend a minimum of $200 or more on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Caesars Entertainment in Las Vegas from 6/27/17 to 12/31/17.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
If are planning a trip to Las Vegas then stay at one of many locations offered by Caesar Entertainment, take advantage of this special promotion and save money. Right now, you can earn a $40 statement credit when you make a purchase of $200 or more through Caesar Entertainment, when you sync your Amex cards and your twitter account. Make sure to tweet #AmexCaesars. This offer will expire on December 31, 2017 so I suggest you plan a get away trip to Las Vegas to take advantage of this offer. See our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions today if you want to save more!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).