For those living in California, you can get up to $160 in bonuses at Cal National Bank for opening a free checking account. Few steps in order to get the full $160 in gift cards:
- 5,000 points with your first online bill payment or automatic payment from checking
- 5,000 points when you sign up for direct deposit
- Up to 10,000 points for Visa check card signature purchases in the first 30 days (1,000 points per purchase)
The 20,000 total points can be converted to $160 in gift cards. Even though the bank is in California, it is also being offered by other subsidiaries of the FBOP Corporation in other States. These include
- Park National Bank based in Chicago, IL
- North Houston Bank based in Houston, TX
- Madisonville State Bank based in Madisonville, TX
- Citizens National Bank based in Teague, TX
- Bank USA, N.A. based in Phoenix, AZ
Hustler’s Saving Money Tip of the Day:
One of the things I learn with car insurance is that you can always cancel your policy at any time. There is no early termination fee and you get your money back pro-rated if you pay it full in advance. Since rates are always changing, you can be sure to find a lower price from all the competitors.
It took me less than 5 minutes to find a lower rate by going through online with Netquote. After filling out online, the offers begin to pour in from at least 10 insurance companies. The major companies include Farmers, Allstate, Progressive, Nationwide, and many more. I put in the year and model of my car, along with the type of coverage I would like, and they will email you the best rates. I didn’t put my real phone number because I didn’t want to be bothered with them calling.