Those who are a commissioned sales representative from Wyndham Corporation in California that worked from June 16, 2011 through July 11, 2017 may be eligible for a potential award from the California Wyndham Timeshare Wage & Hour Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Wyndham Corporation had allegedly failed to commissioned sales representatives for all the time they worked, overtime work, and failure to provide meal or rest breaks. The Wyndham Corporation defendants deny the allegations but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit, while there isn’t a claim form you can check the frequently asked questions to find out how to be eligible for the potential away by January 22, 2018!
California Wyndham Timeshare CAL:
- California Wyndham Timeshare Wage & Hour Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: There is no claim form deadline but the final hearing for the settlement is 01/22/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, was a commissioned sales representative of Wyndham corporation sometime from June 16, 2011 through July 11, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Michelle Renee McGrath, et al. v. Wyndham Resort Development Corporation, et al., Case No. 3:15-cv-01631 JM (KSC), in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the California Wyndham Timeshare Wage & Hour Claim Form.
- Read over the frequently asked questions to see if you are eligible.
- Wait for cash payments sent automatically by January 22, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you were not paid for all time you worked, or were not provided meal or rest breaks you may be eligible for a potential award from the California Wyndham Timeshare Wage & Hour Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, commissioned sales representative claim that Wyndham Corporation had failed to pay all wages due at the termination of employment, failed to reimburse business expenses, as well as failure to provide accurate itemized wage statements. If you are one of the commissioned sales representative all you have to do is wait for the claim to automatically be filed, you can also check out the frequently asked questions to find out more about how to get a potential award by January 22, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 100,000 Bonus Miles after spending $12,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 Bonus Miles after you make an eligible Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 6 months. Offer Ends 10/25/2023.
Save 15% On Award Travel With TakeOff 15. Card Members now enjoy savings on Delta flights. Not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.
Terms and limitations apply.