What exactly is Canva offering? Canva.com is welcoming new users with a free Premium Element to use in your design. However, a referral link is required. You will earn an additional free Premium Element for every person who claims their welcome bonus using your referral link. See our referrals page for more deals.
If you did not know, Canva is a graphic design software, much like Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. However, Canva is all online, it is packed with a variety of features, and it is extremely easy to use. Keep reading for more on Canva and their current offers.
(Click the link above to learn more)
Free Premium Element Welcome Bonus
Get a bonus Canva Credit, good towards a Premium Element, when you join Canva with a referral link and create a design. This offer is valid for new users only.
We currently do not have a referral link, feel free to leave your referral in the comment section.
Free Premium Element Referrals
Earn bonus Canva Credits, good towards Premium Elements, when your friends join Canva via your referral link.
Here is how it works:
- Sign into your Canva account.
- Go to the Canva Rewards page.
- Share via email, Facebook and Twitter, or copy your referral link and share it wherever.
- Get a Canva Credit when a friend joins Canva and creates a design.
- Use your bonus credit towards a free Premium Element, such as a photo, icon or illustration.
There is no limit to how many Canva Credits you can earn via referrals.
Canva is a free online graphic design tool that comes with loads of templates and is extremely easy to use.
You can design pretty much anything, including:
- social media graphics
While most people start with a template, you can also design from scratch using a wide range of editing and layout tools, such as image cropping, blur effects and background removal. Canva lets you easily arrange and layer your project, as well as add text captions and fun stickers.
- Flip photos, crop them, add filters and adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, blur and more.
- There is also an Effects tab where most are available with the Free plan.
- Canva will automatically find templates – out of 420,000+ available (less with the Free plan) – based on design type.
- You can scroll through or search by color and language.
Photos & Videos
- There are over 75 million photos and videos to choose from (less with the Free plan).
- You can also upload photos and access media directly from Pexels, Pixabay, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, Instagram, Dropbox, Google Drive, and more.
Icons, Shapes & Stickers
- Add all kinds of elements – icons, shapes, stickers, charts, grids, gradients and more – to your design and adjust color, transparency and size.
- Canva provides dozens of fonts.
- When you search for a font, Canva will find it, as well as other fonts that pair with it.
- Pro users can upload fonts, but only if you have a license to use them.
Drag-and Drop Editor
- Make changes to your design simply by dragging and dropping items.
- Free ones include Block, Breathe, Fade, Pan and Rise.
Publish to Social Media or Schedule
- Share your designs directly to popular social networks.
- You can even schedule your posts to Facebook pages, Facebook groups, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn profiles, LinkedIn pages, Slack and Tumblr.
- View all the designs you have scheduled and quickly fill gaps you find in your calendar.
- This stores your brand assets – fonts, brand colors and logos – so you can easily access them while designing and maintain a consistent look across all your designs.
- Brand Kits are only available to paid users.
Canva Plans & Pricing
Canva has a free version and two paid plans: Pro and Enterprise. Here’s how the subscriptions compare:
|Premium stock image library||–||Yes||Yes|
|Upload logos & fonts||–||Yes||Yes|
|Export designs as GIF or MP4||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Publish social media content directly from Canva Editor||–||Yes||Yes|
|Built-in workflows to get approval on designs||–||–||Yes|
|Cloud storage||5 GB||100 GB||Unlimited|
Canva is a superb online graphic design tool, with the ability to make basic photo edits, images for social media, flyers, and everything else in between. The Free plan is pretty generous, but you can unlock all of Canva’s great features at a bargain price of $12.99 a month.
Remember to leave your referral link in the comment section if you have one.
(Click the link above to learn more)