Individuals who have purchased one or more capacitors from NEC TOKIN between the dates of April 1, 2002, through July 15, 2016 may be eligible for potential reward from the Capacitors Antitrust Class Action lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit the defendants and other co-conspirators conspired to raise and fix the prices for capacitors. This resulted in over a decade of overcharges for customers. The plaintiffs claim that this is a direct violation of the U.S. and state antitrust, unfair competition, and consumer protection laws.
If you’re eligible for this class action lawsuit, be sure to submit your claim by January 7, 2019 to receive your potential reward!
Capacitors Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit
- Capacitors Antitrust Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: January 7, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: The Okaya Settlement Class includes persons and entities in the United States that, from January 1, 2002, through April 14, 2016, purchased from a distributor (or from an entity other than a Defendant) one or more Capacitor(s) that a Defendant or alleged co- conspirator manufactured.
- Estimated Amount: Variers
- Proof of Purchase: No
- Case Name & Number: In re Capacitors Antitrust Litigation – All Indirect Purchaser Actions
Master File No. 3:14-cv-03264-JD
District Court for the Northern District of California
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Capacitors Antitrust Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by January 7, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Individuals who have purchased one or more capacitors from NEC TOKIN between the dates of April 1, 2002, through July 15, 2016 may be eligible for potential reward from the Capacitors Antitrust Class Action lawsuit! If you’re eligible for this class action lawsuit, be sure to submit your claim by January 7, 2019 to receive your potential reward!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.