Log into your American Express account to see if you have a $10 Free Credit Offer when you pay $75 or more towards your cell phone bill at AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, or Verizon. There is a limit of 3 statement credits per American Express online account. This Amex offer can only be done at the American Express website that’s highly targeted. According to the terms, your eligible cards must be enrolled by April 14, 2015 to receive the credit up to 3x per enrolled card.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.00% APY as of 11/17/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Offer $30 Credit Bonus Information:
- Amex Account Offer
- Availability: Nationwide(targetted)
- Expiration Date: 4/15/2015
- Requirements: Spend $75 on your cellphone bill with your Amex card and receive a $10 statement credit from carriers such as AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, or Verizon. This can be done 3 times to receive the $10 credit for each one.
Check out American Express Offers For You by logging into your account for the $10 back on $75 in total spending on your cell phone bill online through July 15, 2015. That’s 3 different $10 statement credits by using your enrolled card to spend a total of $75 or more on your cell phone bill online. Of course these are targeted offers, so you mileage may vary. However, see our full list of Amex Sync Deals for more Amex promotions!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.