Moving can be a real pain, especially with all the unpacking and packing but it doesn’t have to be all bad. For a limited amount of time, USPS is currently offering exclusive mover savings with coupons from Amazon, Lowe’s and more when you change your address. And if you’re not moving anytime soon but would also like to receive these coupons you can also select a temporary address change to get these coupons as well.
USPS Mailing Address Coupons:
- Bonus: Save 10%-15% At Amazon, Home Depot, Lowe’s, And More (Coupons will vary for each user)
- Expiration: For a Limited Time
- What To Do: Change your address through MyMove.com and fill out necessary information
- Works with Temporary Address Change
Get USPS Mailing Address Coupons:
- Start on MyMove.com and click “Change of Address”
- It will redirect you to USPS, click continue and fill out necessary information
- After filling out the necessary information click “Continue” and it will redirect you to MyMove where you can choose your offers
- After you choose your offers and submit it, you will receive a confirmation email and your coupons will be emailed to you shortly after.
- The confirmation link and any new offers are only valid for 10 days
Moving doesn’t have to be so terrible if you’re saving money along the way. And USPS is offering coupons from Amazon, Lowe’s and more when you simply change your mailing address. Make sure to take advantage of this promotion and save more money on your move and if you want to receive these coupons but aren’t planning on moving, you can also get them with a temporary mailing address change. If you like to save money, check out our full listing!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 19.24% to 29.99% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).