• Enjoy $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment.
• No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you're a student between the ages of 17-24 at account opening with proof of student status.
• Students ages 18-24 with a Social Security Number can open an account online or at a Chase branch. Students with no Social Security number and 17-year-olds can only open an account at a branch.
• Manage your money, see your accounts, and pay your bills using the Chase Mobile® app.
• Send and receive money in moments using Zelle®.
• Access to more than 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches.
• JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
• Chase Overdraft AssistSM – no overdraft fee if you’re overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day or if you’re overdrawn by more than $50 and bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the next business day*
*With Chase Overdraft AssistSM, we won’t charge an Overdraft Fee if you’re overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day OR if you’re overdrawn by more than $50 and you bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the next business day (you have until 11 PM ET (8 PM PT) to make a deposit or transfer). Chase Overdraft Assist does not require enrollment and comes with eligible Chase checking accounts.
The $200 Chase bonus coupon code is now available good until 2015. Chase is giving out this coupon code when you deposit $100. This is an excellent cash bonus with very little effort. I have many many Chase Coupons. Make sure to follow the directions below.
Chase $200 Total Checking Coupon
Chase $150 or $125 bank bonus is now available online, but there are a few tricks in order to get this nationwide bonus.
Option 1) Visit your local U.S Postal Office and ask for a Mover’s Guide Package.
Option 2) Use one of your debit cards from non-Chase bank and withdraw money from a Chase’s Brick and Mortar bank(Great if your bank refunds your ATM fee). Once you withdraw your cash, Chase will print a bonus coupon in order to entice you to switch bank.
The above 3 options are Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV).
What is Mr. Rebates?
Check out this $5 bonus from Mr. Rebates . It’s a cash back site to do all your online shopping. If you do shopping online, then you must shop through Mr. Rebates ($5 bonus). They give you the highest cash back at most big name stores including Best Buy, Priceline, etc. For most of the items below, you can get 3-15% cash back by using Mr. Rebates. Simply log-in your account and search for the store, then it will take you to the regular website. Cash back can be deposited back into your Paypal account.
Once you get the coupon code, you can visit your local Chase bank and apply for the bank bonus. You can also redeem your coupon code online through their application.
The physical locations are in Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida , Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
You must set up direct deposit in order to get the $125 bonus. If possible, do this with your real job’s direct deposit. If not, try first with Paypal, then try ING, HSBC, Citibank, etc etc via ACH transfer to see if it counts as direct deposit. You might want to do this for 6 months straight, otherwise there will be a monthly fee. Your account must be opened for 6 months before closing.
Term and conditions:
“Present this coupon to a banker at your local Chase branch or you can apply online at www.Chase.com/checking using the coupon code on the front of this coupon. To qualify for the bonus, you must open new Chase Checking account with a $100 minimum opening deposit of new money (money not currently held by Chase or its affiliates). The $125 bonus is not available to customers with an existing Chase account. Also, within 60 calendar days of account opening, you must initiate a monthly direct deposit such as payroll, pension or social Security, or other government benefits. The bonus will be deposited into your new account within 10 business day after the initial direct deposit has posted to your account. Limit one personal checking account-related reward/premium per customer, per calendar year. Offer not available on account conversions or in combination with any other offer. bonus is not considered part of the minimum opening balance. Checking account must remain open for a minimum of six months or the bonus will be debited from the account at closing. Account is subject to approval. Account is subject to approval. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.”