Here’s the latest Chase $125 Bonus Coupon for Chase Bank Checking Account with direct deposit valid until 10/5/2013. Those interested in the Chase Bank account, you must be a new customer which simply means you haven’t had a Chase Checking within the last 6 months.
Chase Total Checking Bonus Coupon
How to Earn Chase $125 Checking Account:
You can either apply online or have the coupon emailed to you for in branch opening with the $125 Chase coupon link. The follow these steps:
- Open a new Total Checking account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit $100 or more within 10 days of account opening
- Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening.
Make sure to read all the fine print on the coupon page to make sure you qualify and to keep the account fee free.
*Important Information regarding Possible Service Fees –
Chase Total Checking accounts have monthly Service Fees of $12 per month ($10 monthly service fee in CA, OR, and WA). There are ways to avoid these fees, such as:
- Have monthly direct deposits of $500 or more made to this account
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account
- Keep an average balance of $5,000 or more in qualifying accounts with Chase
Find all Chase Coupons on our exclusive bank list!
Hot Deal of the Day: TD Ameritrade offers up to $600 bonus and free trades for 60 days. Gain access to trading tools, guidance, and resources that can get you the best start for retirement.