Chase Paymentech is a credit card processing service that makes life easier for any small business owner. If you aren’t already using this service, you may want to switch because they are offering a
$250 bonus if they can’t meet or beat your current debit and credit card processing costs. Chase Paymentech fees run at 1.65% of every transaction + $.25 with your existing equipment, so if your current debit and credit card transaction fees are higher than that, this is a great deal for you! Plus, there is no long-term commitment to the program so you can end the service anytime you’d like.
If you need a new personal bank account, check out our review of the Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM accounts! For more Premium banking services, you may want to consider the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account.
Chase Paymentech Features:
- Offers credit card machine rentals
- Support for Apple Pay
- Online reporting
- Touch-tone processing: If the card reader is failing, then Chase offers the ability to enter credit card information from any touch-tone phone without needing Internet
- Low Rates – Customized pricing keeps your “effective” rate as low as possible.
- Next day funding – for Chase U.S. business checking account customers.
- No long-term contract
- 24/7 Live Support
- Month-to-month contracts with no cancellation fees
Meet or Beat Bonus Terms:
- To request a Beat cost comparison, provide Chase with at least three (3) months of your most recent MasterCard® and Visa® merchant processing statements. The cost comparison will be based on a calculation of the overall cost for comparable services, as determined by the processing statements you provide, and will exclude all one time fees.
- If Chase cannot beat your overall processing costs, Chase will notify you and will pay you $250 within 60 days of such notification. Limit one payment per merchant (as determined by merchant’s tax ID).
- These merchants do not qualify for the Beat offer: Merchants that are not approved by Chase’s credit policy; Merchants currently processing with Chase , PayPal™ or Square™; Merchants that have participated in a similar offer with, or otherwise requested a cost comparison from, Chase within the past 12 months; or Merchants currently participating in a merchant services program designed specifically for franchisees, trade associations or member associations.
- All merchant services are provided by Paymentech, LLC (“Chase”), a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Payments under the Beat offer may be considered taxable income, and merchant is responsible for all applicable taxes.
If you think the debit and credit card transaction fees for your business are too high, sign up for Chase Paymentech! They are offering a
$250 bonus if they are unable to meet or beat your current transaction costs. If you are about to open a new business, you may want to consider signing up for Paymentech because the program offers great tings like support for Apple Pay, 24/7 live support, no long-term contracts, and much more! If you want to hear about additional Chase Bank offers, check out our full list of Chase Checking Promotions.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.