Do you want to travel across the United States without spending all of your money? American Airlines is having a cheap round-trip flight from Los Angeles to Philadelphia starting only $286. This trip is reversible for both ways and is very affordable fo those of you who like traveling around the country. Visit the nice city of Philadelphia for a break, or go to Los Angeles for the nice year-round summer weather. Take advantage of this offer now!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from Los Angeles to Philadelphia:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Los Angeles to Philadelphia starting $286
- Routes: From Los Angeles to Philadelphia
- Distance: 4,790 miles
|Los Angeles (LAX)||Philadelphia (PHL)|
We used the dates of October 8th to October 11th, but you can always try your own dates and cities in case you can snag a deal!
- Valid: from September – early November Best in October.
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Philadelphia Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United Airlines since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a great promotion. If you’re in the opposite city, this is a great trip for you to take! You can use this current promotion to take a small vacation to during the fall months. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: October 8th to October 11th. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 17.99% - 25.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).