Commuters in Manhattan this is your chance to commute for a flat fee of $5 using uberPOOL. uberPOOL is making moves to make commuting more efficient and more affordable for New Yorkers. Ride sharing has been the craze for the past few years but why stop there? Sharing is saving, therefore with uberPOOL they match riders heading the same way you are so you get the convenience of Uber and there will be no surge charge during commuting hours!
Editor’s Note: If you haven’t signed up for an uber account, sign up using our referral link and you’ll receive $10 off your first ride!
UberPOOL $5 Every Weekday Flat Fee Info:
- Learn More
- All uberPOOL rides that begin and end in Manhattan below 125th Street are $5 flat during commuting hours
- Monday to Friday
- Commuting Hours: 7:00am–10:ooam & 5:00pm–8:00pm
- Conveniently wait for your driver to pick you up at a nearby corner
Use UberPOOL $5 Commuter Promo:
- Open your Uber app and select the uberPOOL option at the bottom of your screen.
- Set your pickup and drop-off locations.
- You’ll see a guaranteed fare displayed in the app.
- You may get matched with another rider traveling the same way.
- You can use UberPOOL with a peace of mind knowing that whether you’re connected with someone else or not, you’ll always pay the guaranteed fare displayed in the app.
Commute with an ease of mind knowing that fares are only $5 if you’re in the Manhattan area. uberPOOL is a great ride sharing service and they know how to handle multiple stops on your way to work to save all riders money. So jump on the deal soon if you haven’t heard about it yet! This saves time and money and it allows you to make friends or enjoy the company of others in the morning and evening times! If you’re into this deal, check out many of our other save money promotions!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low Intro APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24% - 29.99%. Variable APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)