Still thirsty for more miles? Here’s another great way to earn more miles. Currently with Delta SkyMiles, you can earn 1 mile per every $1 that you spend through Lyft rides. All you need to do is link your Lyft account with your Delta account so that every dollar that you spend will go through, letting you earn miles. Additionally you can also earn 3 miles per dollar spent on all Lyft rides that begin or end at an airport through 8/31/17. If you’re also a new Lyft users, you can get a $20 ride credit.All of these are great options to take advantage of more bonuses. But if you’re still interested in earning more miles, then I highly suggest you start linking your account now to rack up miles!
Editor’s Note: for first time Lyft users, you can use our referral link to sign up as well! You’ll receive a $20 ride credit when you sign up through us.
Delta SkyMiles Lyft Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: every dollar that you spend, you will earn 1 mile
- Availability: must link Delta account with Lyft account to be valid
- Expiration: unknown, while supplies last
- Terms: Lyft users who have Linked Accounts are eligible to receive 1 mile per $1 USD, excluding taxes, fees, tolls and tip spent on any Eligible Lyft Ride. “Eligible Lyft Ride” means any paid ride requested and completed using the Lyft app after registering the Linked Account. All Lyft ride types are eligible. Tips not included. Restrictions apply. When Lyft fares are split among multiple users, only the user requesting the ride will earn miles. Lyft not available in all locations, including Puerto Rico. Lyft ride credits valid for Lyft users 18 years of age and older only.
How To Earn 1 Mile/$1:
- Sign up for Delta SkyMiles or Lyft if you have not.
- First time Lyft users will earn a $20 ride credit when they sign up.
- Once you have signed up for both, you must link each account to each other to start earning points.
- Afterwards, every $1 that you spend will be converted into 1 mile, which will be added directly into your Delta SkyMiles account.
- If you want to earn more bonuses, you can earn 3 miles per dollar spent on all Lyft rides that begin or end at an airport through 8/31/17.
- Enjoy your miles and additional bonuses!
Earning miles can get tedious sometimes but not when we have a promotion that will make it a breeze. Currently, through Delta SkyMiles, you can earn 1 mile per $1 that you spend through Lyft rides. Don’t forget, if you’re a first time Lyft user, you can earn a $20 ride credit that you can use with this offer. If you want more bonuses, you can earn 3 miles per dollar spent on all Lyft rides that begin or end at an airport through 8/31/17. All together, you can have your hands on some major great bonuses that won’t exist much longer. Hurry now and take advantage! For more ways on how to earn more points, miles, or bonuses, check out our full listings here on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.