For select users, Discover is having a promotion where if you use Android Pay, you can earn up to a $15 bonus you make 3 transactions with your Discover card on Android Pay before the deadline of November 20, 2017. However, this is a targeted promotion, so we do not guarantee your success, but you can try if you like! Getting this promotion is simple. Just make sure you have an Android phone and Android Pay downloaded, and link your discover card to the account. You will get a $15 bonus once you meet the requirements. This is a targeted offer through email, so check if you been targeted!
Android Pay Earn $15 Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Promotion: Up to $15
- Requirements: A Discover card, an Android phone, and Android Pay
- Expiration Date: November 20, 2017
- Availability: Select Discover customers
- Terms & Condition: Three (3) transactions must be made during the promotional period to receive a one-time $15 statement credit. The statement credit will be applied within 2 billing cycles after the promotional time frame ends.
Earn Android Pay $15 Bonus:
- Check your email to see if you have received an email about the promotion from Discover.
- If you are eligible, make sure you link your discover account to an android device before the deadline of November 20, 2017.
- Once your card is linked, you will need to make 3 qualifying purchase with your device using Discover card by the deadline.
- Your $15 rewards will be added to your Cashback Bonus account within two billing periods.
This is a great promotion for those of you who have an Android phone and use your Android Pay app frequently. Discover is teaming up with Android Pay to give you the opportunity to receive up to $15 bonus when you make 3 qualifying purchases with your Discover card using Android Pay. There does not seem to have a minimum purchase requirement, and it seems like you can use it in store, in apps, and online. Anywhere that accepts NFC payments should accept Android Pay. This is a great way to earn this significantly easy bonus! If you want more ways to save money, see our full list of different ways to save money today!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low Intro APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24% - 29.99%. Variable APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)