Out of work? need extra cash? Nothing is free in this world, so do something about it! I’ve been able to make $300 or more simply by cashing in and out with my 2% Schwab cash back credit card. In order to get 2% on everything, you must also open a brokerage account with Schwab. The cash back will go through automatically into your brokerage account and you can cash out by doing ACH transfer to your bank account.
There are two methods to utilize this card:
I’ve been using these two methods to make $300 or more per month. Again, follow my guidelines or comment below if you have any questions.
$100 AmEx Preferred Rewards Gold Card
American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card gives you 10,000 bonus points when you spend $500 within the first three months. The 10,000 points can be exchanged for $100 in gift card to stores such as Gap, Home Depot, Barnes & Noble, etc.
This is a good card for frequent travelers since the membership rewards program allows you to earn unlimited points that do not expire.
There is no fee for the first year. If you do not find the card worth keeping, make sure to cancel the card before the first year anniversary.
Here are some more details about the card:
- First year fee-free – $125 Thereafter
- Get 10,000 Membership Rewards® points redeemable for Rewards right away
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit
- The Membership Rewards® program – a fast, flexible rewards program that lets you
redeem travel rewards on over 21 airlines.
- Gold Card Events—exclusive access to tickets for select concerts, shows,
major sporting events, and more in cities nationwide
- Global Assist® Plus Hotline and many more benefits included.