Sharing opinions and earning miles go hand in hand when you take advantage of The Opinion Terminal Alaska Airlines Offer. For a limited time only, Alaska Airlines is rewarding you 400 Mileage Plan miles by joining Alaska Airlines’s reward program and completing one survey. You will be eligible to earn additional rewards for completing more surveys! Sign up today, participate in online surveys regarding new products and services important to you. Do your part in helping Alaska Airlines provide better service to you. Don’t wait too long to voice your opinion so act now!
Opinion Terminal Alaska Airlines Offer:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 400 Mileage Plan miles
- Expiration Date: Limited time offer
- Availability: Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan members.
- Terms: Terms and Conditions govern and apply to your use of SSI’s services, including, without limitation, (1) membership with The Opinion Terminal, (2) use of and/or access to any Panel website, (3) participation in and completion of any third party survey or study offered, provided, hosted, or administered by or through SSI, and (4) your eligibility for, and/or redemption of, Mileage PlanTM miles issued in connection with the Mileage PlanTM operated by Alaska Airlines, which are issued or awarded for engaging in certain qualifying activities including, without limitation, completing surveys.
How To Earn 400 Mileage Plan Miles:
- Navigate to Alaska Airlines promotional page.
- Create an Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account or sign in if you already have one.
- Participate in an online survey and share your opinions.
- Earn 400 Mileage Plan miles upon completion of your first survey.
- Complete additional surveys to earn more miles!
Alaska Airlines The Opinion Terminal is a way for the airline to reward customers for their honest opinion. Alaska Airlines intend to improve their service based on your value feedback and you can earn some miles while helping Alaska Airlines better themselves. You will earn 400 Mileage Plan miles upon completion of your first survey but don’t stop there! Additional miles are earned with each completed survey that are deposited automatically into your account. Alaska Airlines values your response so take advantage of this offer today. For more points, miles, and bonuses, be sure to check out our full listings here on HMB!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|