Get $33 Costco card cash back for spending more than $100 on any P&G products at Costco good until March 31, 2014. Since they let you do 2 redemptions per name, household, or address, you can get up to $66 Costco Cash Cards when spending $200 or more on P&G products.
Participating Brands: Charmin, Bounty, Puffs, Tide, Gain, Dreft, Downy, Bounce, Cheer, Cascade, Dawn, Joy, Febreze, Swiffer, Mr. Clearn, Gillette, Braun, Venus, Crest, Glide, Oral-B, Duracell, Secret, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Fekkai, Olay, Tampax, Always, Metamucil, Prilosec OTC, Pepto-Bismol, Vicks, Align, ClearBlue, and Iams.
How to Get $66 Costco Cash Card
- Visit your Costco and purhcase $200 worth of P&G products.
- Complete and mail 2 P&G Rebate Forms in order to get the $66 Costco Cash Card by May 1, 2014.
- Make sure to attached your dated sales receipts with the eligible products circled.
The qualified purchase of P&G products must be done at Costco warehouses or Costco.com by March 31, 2014. Find more ways to Save Money Online!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.