H&R Block is a experienced tax preparation company that has filed 680 million tax returns since 1955. They employ 80,000 tax professionals such as CPAs, tax attorneys and former IRS agents to help you get the best tax refund possible. Currently, H&R Block is offering a tax refund promotion that lets you get a 10% Amazon Gift Card Bonus when you opt to receive your tax refund in a form of a Amazon eGift Card.
H&R Block Tax Refund Promotion:
- Bonus: Up to a 10% Bonus when you opt to receive your refund in a Amazon eGift Card
- Requirements: Must purchase H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe
- What To Do: Purchase H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe and opt to receive your refund in a form of a amazon gift card
- Terms: There is a 10% bonus was for Deluxe and Premium plans, while the Basic plan gets 5%. Limit of a $900 Gift Card bonus.
Get H&R Block Amazon Bonus:
- Purchase the H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe
- File your taxes with H&R Block
- Opt to receive your refund in a Amazon eGift Card
- Get a 10% Bonus with your eGift Card
If you haven’t decided on where you should file your taxes then make sure to check out H&R Block as they are a experienced company who has filed more than 680 million tax returns since 1955. They are currently offering a promotion of up to a 10% bonus when you opt to receive your refund in a Amazon eGift Card. If you’re a big Amazon shopper then make sure to take advantage of this promotion and get your taxes done while earning a 10% bonus on a Amazon eGift Card. Make sure to see all our Gift Card Deals!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 19.24% to 29.99% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).