Alaska Airlines and Virgin America has merged their frequent flyer programs after they’ve become partner airlines and is offering an Alaska Air Welcome Elevate Members Promotion. They are currently offering Elevate member who were members prior to the merger on December 5, 2016, a chance to earn 10,000 Bonus Miles when they activate their new Mileage Plan account by December 31, 2017. This is a very easy way to earn extra bonus miles so make sure to take advantage of this promotion soon!
Alaska Air Member Activation Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 10,000 Bonus Miles
- Expiration: December 31, 2017
- Requirements: Must have been a Elevate member prior to December 5, 2016
- What To Do: Go to the Alaska Airlines Welcome Elevate Members promotion page, and fill out your personal information such as your name and Mileage Plan Number (if you don’t know it, you were automatically assigned a Mileage Plan account number in the welcome email during the merger). Then create your user ID and password to sign up and receive your offer.
- Terms: The 10,000 bonus miles offer is valid for active Virgin America Elevate members as of December 5, 2016 or later who received an invitation to activate a new Mileage Plan account from Alaska Airlines, and are not active Alaska Mileage Plan members. Qualifying members have through December 31, 2017 to activate their Mileage Plan account and receive their bonus miles.
Get Alaska Air Welcome Offer:
- Go to the Alaska Airlines Welcome Elevate Members Promotion Page
- Enter your personal information, if you don’t know your Mileage Plan number it was automatically assign to your during the merge, so check your old welcome email for it
- Create a user ID and password for your account
- Your welcome offer will be deposited in your account within 24 hours of activation!
If you were an Elevate Member prior to the merge on December 5, 2017 then make sure to take advantage of this Alaska Air Welcome Elevate Members Promotion and get 10,000 Bonus Miles when your register for a Mileage Plan account by December 31, 2017. This is a very easy ways to earn extra bonus miles which can be used on base fare levels published at alaskaair.com. Check out more ways to earn Bonus Points and Miles!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.