I know the holidays season is still far away, but now is a good time to make a list of hot items to ebay. For those looking for extra money this holiday season, ebaying hot items is a good way to make decent cash. I mean, would you stand in line for an hour to make $200 Cash? Unless you’re making a Doctor’s salary, I would say this is a pretty good deal.
There is no definite 1 hot item for sure, but the Elmo Live is on top of the list. This item will be released on November 1, 2008 for $59.99. With my past experience, this $hit will go crazy with expected price to be $150 – $200 on ebay in the first few weeks.
Few ways to pre-order right now:
- Order through Amazon for $65.99 Elmo Live. Limit two with free shipping.
- Order through Walmart for $59.88 Elmo Live. Limit two per order with $8.97 shipping.
- Order through Fisher Price for $60 Elmo Live. Limit six per order with $9.99 shipping.
- Order through E-Toys for $69.99 Elmo Live. Limit two per order.
- Order through KB-toys for $69.99 Elmo Live. Limit two per order.
- Be on the lookout for Toy r Us, Target, and allboardtoys.com.
The first few weeks after release date is when it’s crazy. People are scrambling to find their kids this toy and they will outbid each other on Ebay. I will try to update whenever it’s available. Also, don’t forget get it at opening date at your local brick and mortar’s stores such as Target, K-mart, Toy R Us, Wal-mart, etc. Expect to get their early, and bring your whole family to buy because there is usually two per customer policy.
I know some people reading gonna be like…”damn man..that’s making money on some poor family trying get their kids a Christmas present.” You are on the wrong site my friend. But seriously, this is capitalism at its simplest form. Too expensive, then don’t buy it. This ain’t bread! This is a luxury item. Anyways…you do what you gotta to do.
Tips if you never ebay before:
- Get your Ebay account by Signing up for eBay.
- There are fees such as listing fees etc.
- Do auction style at starting price at $.99 for lower list fees with three day bidding. Shipping should be around $15.
- I suggest you stick with Paypal. Make sure, make damn sure, that the buyer has confirmed address. You only ship when the payment address is confirmed. It will show on the payment. You do not want a chargeback on your account.
- Since the Elmo Live is so hot, I would just list them asap.