Ember Fund is a mobile app that allows you to easily invest in curated DeFi portfolios by industry pros, with a minimum investment of just $10 and without holding on to any of your assets. So far, the app has processed more than $500 million in transactions by more than 200,000 users. Continue reading to learn more.
See crypto offers from BlockFi, Coinbase, Cyrpto.com, Hodlnaut and Voyager. Click here for more cryptocurrency promotions.
Ember Fund Referral Program
If you would like to participate in their referral program through your smartphone, you can sign up using a referral link to start earning Bitcoin daily. Incentives for using referral links will change often, so keep in mind that you may not even earn a bonus for using a referral link.
Currently we do not have a referral link, so our readers may feel free to post theirs in the comment section below.
(Visit the link to learn more about this platform)
Ember Fund Ongoing Promotions
The Ember team updates with new promotions from time to time. For example, here’s one that is set to expire March 4th, 2022 at 3PM PST:
The team is running a promotion for anyone who invests into a portfolio. The team will be choosing 10 winners at random for the $100 airdrop.
- Make a new deposit into a portfolio in the next 48 hours
- The more you invest, the higher your chances of winning
- They will airdrop 10 winners $100 in Bitcoin each. Winners will be randomly selected and contracted via email at 3pm PST March 4th, 2022
See the program terms here and follow them for new promos.
Ember Promo: Up to $100 Referral Bonuses
Earn 1% of your referral’s portfolio investment (maximum $100) for anyone who signs up with your unique referral link. Payments are made in Bitcoin to your Ember Fund wallet.
To find your referral link, go to the app and tap on Settings. Click here (click on the Referrals tab) for more referral program details.
Ember Fund Features
Ember Fund is an app taht lets you invest in cryptocurrency index funds. The platform gives a simple and secure way to invest in a range of different digital assets with just one tap. Some of their best features include:
- Low minimum deposit ($10).
- Access to DeFi, NFTs, and the broader crypto space.
- Transfer BTC from your Coinbase account or an external wallet of your choice to fund your portfolio.
- Purchase Bitcoin via bank transfer or debit/credit card.
- Portfolios are non-custodial, future-proofed, and constructed by experts.
- Earn as the assets in your portfolio appreciate, as well as built-in yield farming via lending on DeFi protocols for additional return.
- Daily rewards program where you can earn BTC by learning about crypto.
- Cash out your Bitcoin to your bank account or use Coinbase.
Ember Fund offers a variety of portfolios. Most are passively-managed indexes that focus on top cryptocurrencies in the DeFi, NFTs, and payment space, and each is weighted by total market capitalization.
Quant is an Ember portfolio that is actively managed by Blockforce Capital. It is rebalanced between BTC and a stablecoin, according to Bitcoin price trends.
If you are new to the world of cryptocurrency, then check out Ember Fund, an investing app that lest you easily start buying non-custodial, crypto index funds curated by experts with professional, automatic rebalancing.