Hertz is having a promotion where you can earn 550 Gold Plus Reward Bonus Points if you sign up for their Hertz Gold Plus Rewards and have one qualifying rental before November 13, 2016. With 550 gold reward points you ultimately have enough for a free weekend day rental! Sign up today and get a hold of these bonus points towards car rentals for the holidays!
Hertz Gold Plus Reward Bonus Info:
- Sign Up
- Membership: Hertz Gold Plus Rewards
- Expiration Date: 11/13/2016
- Reward: 550 Gold Plus Reward Points (1 free weekend day rental)
- Additional Requirements: Must sign up and select ‘Hertz Gold Plus Rewards’ on the reservation to qualify for the bonus points. Have 1 qualifying rental before 11/13/2016.
Earn Hertz 550 Gold Plus Reward Points:
- Sign up for the Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, if you haven’t already.
- On your next reservation, select Hertz Gold Plus Rewards to qualify for bonus
- Have 1 qualifying rental before expiration date of 11/13/2016
- Once all requirements are completed, you will receive your 550 bonus points (1 free weekend day rental)
If you’re a fan of Hertz, you should definitely take advantage of this offer as it will come in handy for traveling during fall/winter seasons. If you are starting to travel more often and know that Hertz will take care of your car rental needs, sign up for this and continue to get continuous benefits from their Gold Plus Rewards Membership! The simple requirements to obtain the free weekend day rental is easily obtainable. So jump on this offer today!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.