SwagBucks is offering you up to 1,800 SB ($18) when you signup for an eStories audiobook subscription. eStories is a website and mobile app that has over 100,000 audiobook titles, including best-sellers spanning every genre and new releases added each week. To earn this bonus, you’ll earn 600 SB instantly, and another 1,200 SB after your third month of subscription to eStories. During these three months, eStories will be 50% off, so it’ll cost $5.99 per month. This Swagbucks promotion isn’t a money maker but will cancel out the cost of the eStories subscription for three months, so if you’re interested in 3 months of eStories for basically free, then checkout this promotion!
Editor’s Note: New users of Swagbucks can get a $10 Gift Card when they make qualifying order valued at $25 or more from any Swagbucks shop within 30 days of registering in an exclusive offer with us!
|Swagbucks - Swagbucks is offering an exclusive promotion where you can get a $10 gift card when you spend at least $25+ on qualifying purchase within the first 30 days of signing up. This is a free cash back shopping portal with thousands of big name retailers to shop from. Out of the thousands of shops to choose from you can earn up to potentially 20% cash back. Sign up for the alerts about the latest and most popular promotions but be sure to make your $25+ on qualifying purchases within 30 days of registering to earn your $10 gift card! Apply Now---Swagbucks Review|
Swagbucks eStories Info:
- Sign Up For Swagbucks
- Sign Up For eStories – You must have a Swagbucks account first
- Expiration Date: For a limited amount of time
- Maximum Bonus: 1,800 SB ($18)
- Account Type: Swagbucks Account, eStories
- Requirements: You must sign up for eStories through Swagbucks.
- Terms and Conditions: Earn 600 SB instantly and another 1,200 SB after your third payment of $5.99. SB offer only available to new eStories subscribers. Instant SB will be revoked if initial order is invalidated or cancelled before the 14th day. This offer may only be redeemed (1) one time per user. You will be billed $5.99 for the first month, and $5.99 for the second and third months. Each month you will receive credit to download 1 audiobook for a total of three, which are yours to keep.
How To Earn Swagbucks 1,800 SB:
- If you do not already have a SwagBucks account, sign up for a free $10 gift card when you make a qualifying $25+ purchase.
- Sign up for eStories through Swagbucks
- Instantly earn 600 SB!
- Earn another 1,200 SB after your third payment and subscription of $5.99!
- Earn a total of 1,800 SB!
Swagbucks is an easy way to make points, you basically just make points and turn those points into gift cards. Sign up for eStories and earn up to 1,800 SB. This Swagbucks promotion isn’t a money maker but will cancel out the cost of the eStories subscription for three months, so if you’re interested in 3 months of eStories essentially for free, check out this offer. In my personal experience, Swagbucks is an easy way to earn money for using it as a daily search engine. Also, I find audio books great to listen to while at the gym, so signup for eStories today. Find out more ways to save money on our full list.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low Intro APR: 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 19.24% - 29.99%. Variable APRs will not exceed 29.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)